Not sure where to get started with the PARTNER Platform? Our Quick Start Guide below walks through each of the main steps to using the PARTNER Platform. Whether you’re just using a free trial or getting started with a paid plan, this is the place to learn more.
How to login to PARTNER:
- Visit www.visiblenetworklabs.com and click “Log-In” in the top right corner.
- Enter your email address and password associated with your account.
How to open a Project Dashboard:
- Navigate to the home page by clicking the ‘PARTNER’ logo in the top left corner.
- Scroll down to the list titled ‘My Projects’ and click one to go to the Project dashboard.
How to create a new project:
- From the home page, click “New Project” on the right side of the screen.
- Select the correct project type, add a name and collaborators with PARTNER accounts.
- If you haven’t purchased any projects, you’ll need to buy access before you can create a new project.
How to access Account Settings:
- Click “Account” in the top right corner of the page, followed by “Account Settings.”
- Edit your account details or purchase a subscription, and then click “Save.”
Learn More with PARTNER Video Tutorial 1: Managing Your PARTNER Account & Projects Below
- Open the Project of interest from the PARTNER home page.
- From the project dashboard, click “Members” in the Project Menu at the top of the screen.
- Click ‘Add Member” on the left side of the Member Manager.
- Enter the required Member Info and a group type.
- Enter additional attributes for your member like org type, function and additional variables.
- Click “Save” or “Save and Add Another,” to keep adding more members.
- Check the box to the left of the member you want to edit.
- Click “Edit” on the top right of the list of network members.
- Change any information you want edited and click “save.”
- Check the box to the left of the member(s) you want to delete.
- Click “Delete” on the top right of the list of network members.
- In the project of interest, click “Members” from the Project menu at the top of the screen.
- In the Member Manager, click “Edit & Assign Attributes” at the top of the screen.
- In the Attribute Manager, click “Edit” on the top right side of the screen.
- Enter the name of the attribute or category you want to add.
- Below, add the types that exist for that attribute. For Example: If adding the attribute of “network role,” your types would include “backbone org”, “network member” and “tech support org
- Below in the Member List, use the search feature to find members of interest.
- Scroll to the right to find the attribute of interest, and select the type for that member.
- Use the “Bulk Assign” buttons to assign numerous members an attribute type at once.
How to Navigate to the Survey Builder
- Open the Project of Interest from your PARTNER Home Page.
- Click “Survey” in the Project Menu at the top of the page.
How to Design a New Survey
- If opening the Survey Builder for the first time, you’ll be presented with 4 options.
- We recommend using our default 19 question survey or a topical template.
- If more experienced, you can use a previous PARTNER project survey or create one from scratch.
- Click “Try a Survey Template” to test out various templates, but not after you’ve started your own.
How to Add a Survey Question
- Click “Add a Question” and choose the question type.
- Enter the question details for that type and click “save.”
How to Edit or Remove a Survey Question
- Scroll to the question you want to edit.
- To edit the question, click the small pencil icon to the right of the question.
- To delete the question, click the small trash icon to the right of the question.
How to Reorder Survey Questions
- Scroll to the question you want to reorder.
- Click the small up arrow to the right of the question to move it up.
- Click the small down arrow to the right of the question to move it down.
How to Use Question Logic:
- To use Question Logic you must have attributes setup to sort your network members.
- Scroll to the question you want to add logic to and click the small logic button on the right of the question.
- Click “Add Condition” and select a value for an attribute to meet for the question to be skipped. For example, if you want backbone orgs to skip the question, select the “Network Role” attribute and add “is equal to: Backbone Org.” Make sure you spell correctly.
How to Navigate to the Email Manager
- Click “Emails” in the Project Menu at the top of the page.
How to Write an Email Template
- Click “Templates” at the top of the Email Manager.
- Click “New Template” on the center right of the Template page.
- Enter a name for your template and choose a starting template.
- Customize the email template below using the text editing area. Use variables as listed on the left to customize it for each recipient automatically. Click “save” when finished.
How to Assign a Template to Send:
- On the “Templates” page, click the drop down box under “Introduction Email.”
- Find and select your template you want sent as your first introductory email.
- Repeat this process for each of the five types of emails you want to send.
How to Schedule a Template to Send
- Once you have written all your templates, Click “Automated Scheduling” at the top of the page.
- Click “use PARTNER Recommended Schedule” to automatically use our best practice informed schedule for sending your emails.
- Set your email dates and times by hand to the right. Click each email type and choose a date and time to send).
- View your scheduled emails below in the email calendar
How to Adjust Your Email Settlings
- Click “Settings” at the top left of the Email Manager Menu.
- Edit settings like your email signature and collaborator access.
How to Navigate to the Network Analyzer
How to create a Network Map
How to use GIS mapping
How to view your network scores
How to create Charts, Tables & Graphs:
How to filter your members:
How to export your data:
How to change your map settings:
How to take a screenshot of a network map:
Learn With Our PARTNER Video Tutorials!
We walk you through all the main steps of setting up and using the PARTNER Platform. From accessing your account and adding your network members, to designing a survey and analyzing data, we cover it all.