Evaluating Networks to Improve Whole-Person Care in Asuza
November 2021 – September 2022 // California Project // PARTNER CPRM Project
Working collaboratively to integrate programs and services that improve whole-person care while reducing multiple forms of violence in Azusa.
All in for Azusa (AIFA) and Healthy San Gabriel Valley (HSGV) are embarking on an evaluation of the network of organizations and community stakeholders that make up our regional movement (HSGV) committed to cross-sector collaboration supporting our local initiative (AIFA) to integrate programs and services that improve whole-person care while reducing multiple forms of violence.
The evaluation will visualize our network relationships, provide insights about the ways we work together, identify opportunities for continued network development, and demonstrate the impact of our collective efforts to our funders and stakeholders.
The primary Research Questions for the project include:
- What is the purpose of the network?
- What is the nature of relationships in the network?
- What is/should be the mission and outcomes of the network?
- What is the community impact of the network?
- What are the perceived roles of members in All in for Azusa and/or Healthy San Gabriel Valley? What should these roles be?
- What has been AIFA’s role in changing the way individual partners think about work, do the work, prioritize their time, and more?
Our Project Team
Kaley Bachinski, M.H.P
Senior Project Manager
Dr. Amanda Beacom
VP of Research and Data Science
Lea Xenakis, M.P.A
Director of Research and Evaluation
Contact our Team!
Ask a question or get more info about our platform and services. Send us a message, and we’ll reply within 2-3 business days.